HOW TO MAKE OIL CANDELS
1. Cut 1 tablespoon of bees wax into small pieces, and place it in the double boiler.
2. Heat over medium heat and melt it with 60 g of re-used oil, until the wax is completely melted.
When it is melted, turn off the heat.
3. Heat 25 mL of water to 55 C and add it very slowly to the mixture of oil and bees wax.
4. Carefully stir the mixture until you get a smooth and creamy texture.
5. Pour the mixture in the jar.
6. Trim the wick to size of the container and place it in the middle of the candle.
We wish you many “green” lights”